วันศุกร์ที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Luminox Men's F-117 Nighthawk Watch #3402

Customer Buzz
I previously had a Luminox Navy Seal diving watch with the non-metal housing which was excellent. I managed to lose it and I wanted another Luminox and was willing to pay more to get the black band and stainless steel housing. The watch is excellent! I did have to remove one full link from the watch to make it fit my wrist correctly. There is no information from Luminox or their website on how to do this, however I did find out how to remove the link by searching the internet. The price range of this watch is all the way from $300 to $600 so be sure to look all around the internet and make sure you are getting a NEW Luminox. Amazon was great on price and free delivery so they got my business.

Customer Buzz
Great watch. I paid a little less for mine. PVD (black finish) has worn a little bit, but just a few spots on the band, not on the face. A previous poster that was a collector had problems with the quality of his watch. I have worn it everyday for 3 years now without any problems. I have swum in fresh and salt waters also without problems. I had a stainless steel Luminox watch prior to this and it was great except that the face was glass rather than crystal and it got scratched up - this is not a problem with the sapphire crystal on this watch. There are only a few substances that can scratch sapphire based on Mohs hardness (carbide bits, diamond).

Customer Buzz
I have owned one of these watches for five years now. It has been on my wrist almost constantly during that period. The black PVD coating is outstanding and has stood up to many a knock and scrape without any detriment whatsoever. Time keeping is excellent. The size is just right, it does not tip on the wrist like some and the quality of the night time illumination has to be seen to be believed. Stunning!

Having discarded the metal strap I had mine fitted with a black 100M water resistant all leather strap and it has proved a winning combination for me.

There is only one addition I would like to make to this watch - a magnifying lens over the date window.

It looks cool and it is cool.


Customer Buzz
Excellent product. Best sport watch I have ever owned. Takes bumps and submersion in salt water very well

Customer Buzz
I REALLY love how this watch looks. I have gotten many compliments from strangers/friends on it's appearance. It's rugged and can take many falls (I've accidentally dropped it from 5 ft. off the floor). It keeps its time as accurately as I can ask it to.
The only knock I have on this watch, is that it's quite uncomfortable to wear for extended periods of time. I'm not the beefiest person around (I weigh 150lbs and have somewhat thin wrists), so the sheer weight of the watch bothered me a bit. Wearing this watch for over a couple hours, left my wrists with noticeable red marks.
If they made this watch in a titanium version, I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat.

About Luminox Men's F-117 Nighthawk Watch #3402 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #5222 in Watches
  • Brand: Luminox
  • Model: 3402
  • Dimensions: 1.00 pounds
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: fold-over-clasp-with-safety
  • Dial color: black
  • Dial window material: antireflective-sapphire
  • Movement type: analog-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 200 feet

Features

  • Analog-quartz movement
  • Antireflective-sapphire crystal
  • Case diameter: 46 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Black dial; Date function

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น